- Access to the studio or premises without the presence of an SRS representative is not permitted.
- Smoking, alcohol consumption, illegal drugs, and weapons of any kind are not allowed on the premises.
- Eating and drinking may be done in the kitchen or lounge area only – absolutely never in the recording studio.
- Damage to the facility or equipment, or any items found missing after a client’s session will be charged to the client.
- Booking will require a deposit equal to 50% of the cost of the total time reserved, as quoted for the project. Cancellation or rescheduling of sessions within at least 7 days notice will be refunded or credited forward in full, otherwise the deposit will be nonrefundable and forfeited entirely.
- The minimum time for booking is four hours. Additional hours will be available on the same day only if there are no other sessions booked and if desired time is still within reasonable hours of operation. Sessions running past 9pm will be considered overtime and will be priced accordingly.
- Time in the studio will be measured starting at the reserved start time and proceeding until all musical activities, including clean up, have ceased. Client is not entitled to any extensions of scheduled time without approval of the senior staff member on duty. A late start that occurs through fault of SRS will not be billed to the client.
- Magnetic media, tapes, musical instruments, and personal items left on premises are done so at the risk of the client. Any items left on the premises for more than six months will become the property of SRS.
- Rates are subject to change – email for current rate information. Preferred methods of payment are cash or credit card (Visa/MC/Disc). Personal checks will be accepted on the condition that they clear at least two weeks before the reserved session date. Until the check clears or deposit payment is fully processed, time is not officially booked.
- Full balance payment is due at the end of each session. Client’s deposit will be applied to 50% of each day’s balance until it is used up, then each day will require payment in full up front in advance before the session.
- Session data will be stored on computer hard disk. Clients will be assessed a storage fee on a per GB basis. This fee is mandatory and is a long-term rental fee. It is not to be construed as a purchase or any sort of implied ownership of either the storage medium or the data. All such media will remain at SRS.
- Clients wishing to take session data with them after payment for services rendered may purchase a hard disk backup from SRS, available for pickup within 7 days.
- Under no circumstances will the final recording be delivered prior to receipt of payment in full.
- Overdue payments will be charged an interest rate of 2% per month. The client is responsible for paying all costs incurred by SRS in relation to collection of payment including legal fees, as stated on an invoice to be delivered by SRS to client in such situation. If the client wishes to contest these charges, it must be done within ten days of the date of invoice.
- In the event of equipment failure, SRS agrees to credit the client for the time lost.
- By working with or at SRS, client agrees that SRS and it’s related businesses shall have the right to use their name, likeness, and biographical material, in perpetuity, throughout the world, solely for the purpose of promotion of SRS and it’s related businesses.
- Each term of business is severable from every other and shall survive the nullity of unenforceability of the other.
- Client shall indemnify and save SRS and it’s related businesses harmless of and from all suits, claims, and demands, and other liabilities and expenses, including legal fees and disbursements arising out of the production, distribution, or exhibition of any films, tapes, records, compact discs, digital media, or equivalent in connection with which SRS shall have furnished any goods or services.